Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023- Railways has launched a Notification for Act Apprentices for Training slots in eastern railways departments.
Many Indian Aspirants dream was to get an opportunity to work under Indian Railways Departments as an employee. Some aspirants get that opportunity but some don’t.
This happens because many aspirants are not aware of the upcoming Job Notification that the Indian Railway Recruitment Department releases to recruit eligible candidates from all over India for various Indian Railways Departments as employees.
Note- Aspirants who want to get Job Notifications from different departments of the Indian Government Recruitment Department can “Subscribe” to our Newsletter ( given below ) by providing your email I’d and Complete Name, so we can provide you an upcoming Government Job Updates very first.
Eastern Railways, part of the Indian Railways Department has launched a Notification to recruit eligible candidates over more than 2000+ available vacancies for the year 2023.
Those candidates who want to work with the Indian Railways Eastern Department can read the complete article and follow the instructions to register, fill out the application form, and Apply for Recruitment.
Aspirants can apply for Recruitment via the Eastern Railway Recruitment Board official website or can visit the portal directly via the link given below the article.
Before applying for recruitment, every candidate has to read the recruitment’s official notification strictly. The link from where anyone can read the article is given below.
Key Details for Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023
Job Title- Various Jobs are available ( all are mentioned below briefly )
Organization- Eastern Railways Recruitment Board.
Parent Organization- Indian Railways Recruitment Board of India.
Job Location- Eastern Part of India ( No fixed location in Eastern Part )
Pay Scale- Rs. 20,000/- to Rs. 2,00,000/-
Notification- Notification for Eastern Railways Recruitment is available. ( Get Notification )
Vacancies- Over 2000+ vacancies are available for Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023.
All Essential Full Forms to know to Aspirants
- PwBD- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
- ESM- Ex-Servicemen
- UR- Un-Reserved
- OBC- Other Backward Classes
- SC- Scheduled Caste
- ST- Scheduled Tribes
- EWS- Economically Weaker Section
Eastern Railways Recruitment Qualification and Eligibility Criteria
i. Age Criteria
- The candidate’s age should not be less than 15 years old and not be more than 24 years old ( as of the cut-off date for receiving applications ). The age will be measured on the recorded matriculation certificate issued by government-recognized universities or boards or can only be measured on the birth certificates issued by government-recognized authorities.
- The upper age limit for some candidates will be Relaxable by 05 years in case of SC/ST ( Schedule Cast/ Scheduled Tribe ) candidates, 03 years in case of OBC-NCL ( Other Backward Class – Non-Creamy Layer ) candidates, and 10 years for PwBD ( Person with Benchmark Disabilities ) candidates.
- Those candidates who want to avail of the age relaxation benefits have to show their original and required documents at the time of document verification to fulfill the criteria. (Submitting fall documents can cause to rejection of candidates from the recruitment process ).
- The upper age limit is Relaxable by up to 10 years for candidates who are Ex-SM ( ex-serviceman ) up to the extent of service rendered in defence Forces plus 03 years provided they have put in a minimum of 06 months service at a stretch, except Ex-servicemen who have already joined the Govt. Service on the Civil side after availing of the ex-serviceman status for their engagement.
- Those candidates who want to avail the benefits of reservation of ex-servicemen and Armed Forces Personnel must produce a Discharge Certificate and Pension papers. Similarly, the children of ex-servicemen and children of Armed Force Personnel must produce Discharge Certificates and Pension Papers OR Serving Certificates of his/her parents respectively at the time of document verification.
ii. Educational Qualification
The candidate must have at least passed with 10th class examination or its equivalent ( under the 10+2 examination system ) with at least 50% marks have to be obtained, in aggregate, from an Indian government-recognized Board and should also possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
Vacancies Available for Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023
Total Available Vacancies for Eastern Railways in Details
i. Howrah Division
ii. Liluah Workshop
iii. Sealdah Workshop
iv. Kanchrapara Workshop
v. Malda Divison
vi. Asansol Divison
vi. Jamalpur Workshop
Eastern Railways Recruitment Reservation for Different Casts
- All eligible candidates, irrespective of community may be considered against the UR training slots, subject to fulfilment of parameters for UR candidates.
- No age relaxation is allowed for those candidates who are applying against unreserved training slots whether a candidate is from UR, SC, ST, or OBC cats.
- However, against the training slots earmarked for specific communities i.e., SC, ST, and OBC, only those candidates who belong to that communities are eligible.
- Reservation quota is available and applicable for SC/ST/OBC/ESM/EWS/PwBD candidates shall be applicable to the relevant rules issued by the Railway Board.
- The quote training slots in the ESM and PwBD categories are included in the overall training slots and hence are not to be filled up outside the notified training slots.
- The candidates selected against ESM and PwBD will be placed in the appropriate categories via UR/SC/ST/OBC to which they belong.
- Reservation for Ex-servicemen, their children and children of Armed Force Personnel will be engaged for Apprenticeship as per rules details mentioned below-
a) Children of deceased/disabled Ex-servicemen including those who got died or disabled during the peace time.
b) Children pf Ex-servicemen
c) Children of Serving Jawans.
d) Children of Serving Officers.
Person with Benchmark Disabilities ( PwBD )
Below, we have mentioned the types of degrees of skeletal deformation ( OH ) suitable for different posts notified above are mentioned-
|Fitter- Lower Limb partially damaged from one side can join
|Turner- Lower Limb partially damaged from one side can join
|Machinist- Only small finger damaged are allowed to join
|Welder ( Gas & electric )- A person without leg and without three fingers of one hand only can join
|Electrician- Partially lower limb can join
|Painter ( G )- One upper and lower limb partially damaged can join
|Carpenter- One upper and lower limb partially damaged can join
|Refrigerator & AC Mechanic- Only one lower limb partially working can be accommodated. The Small Finger of each hand damaged can be accommodated.
|Mechanic ( Diesel )- Upper limb partially damaged ( Little finger and ring finger ) can be accommodated for both hands. Lower limb partially damaged on only side can be accommodated.
|Electronic Mechanic- Without legs or leg can be accommodated.
|Mechanic ( Motor Vehicle )- Upper limb partially damaged ( Little finger and Ring Finger ) can be accommodated for both hands. Lower limb partially damaged only one side can be accommodated.
Application Fees for Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023
Application fees for all candidates are only Rs. 100/- which is not refundable. Also, women who belong to backward casts like SC/ST/OBC can fill out the application form for Free.
- The payment of fees has to be done via online mode only through “Payment Gateways” available while filling out the application forms.
- The payment can be done via Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Internet Banking, Etc., ( Transactional charges will be charged from the candidate if applicable ).
- If the candidate suffers from any transactional issues, then He/she has to log in to the page again and freshly and need to try again later.
- After filling out the application form, the candidate will get a unique Registration Number. They are advised to note down and remember that number till last.
|Fees for Candidates
|Fees for SC/ST/OBC women
How to Apply for Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023- Online
Candidates are advised to visit the official website of Eastern Railways Recruitment to fill up the application form or candidates can visit the Direct Apply link given below in “overview” section.
Steps to Apply for Eastern Railways Recruitment
Step 01- Visit the link for Application Form ( Given Below )
Step 02- Login or create account using your asked information and proceed.
Step 03- Complete all the steps by filling your essential information and proceed.
Step 04- Make the payment as per your criteria and proceed.
Step 05- After filling information and payment, upload all the essential documents and submit.
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Recruitment
All the Important dates that every aspirant who is going to apply for “Eastern Railways Recruitment 2023” should definetly know are mentioned below-
|Notification out Date
|online Application Starting Date
|online Application Closing Date
Eastern Railways Recruitment Overview
|Apprentices for Training Slots in Railways
|Eastern Railways Recruitment Board
|Railways Recruitment Board of India
|10,000/- Rs. to 2,00,000/- Rs
|Total of more than 2000+ vacancies are available
|Official Notification for Railways Recruitment
|Eastern Railways Recruitment Ad I’d
|Notification out date
|Last Date to Apply
|100/- Rs. for Each Candidate and Free for SC/ST/OBC Women candidates
|Apply for Eastern Railways Recruitment
|Eastern Railways Recruitment Notification
|Get More Jobs Updates
|More Related Jobs for You